Monday 2 April 2012

Rights Of Passage 2012

There's another Tattoo Convention coming to Melbourne in late April called Rights Of Passage.
By all accounts it's sounding like it'll be a great event to attend.
The days, dates & times are:

  • Friday      27th April   1.00pm - 10.00pm 
  • Saturday  28th April  12.00pm - 10.00pm
  • Sunday    29th April  12.00pm - 7.00pm


The guys at Eternal Ink have organised a Booth at ROP & so they'll be tattooing there.
I'll be at their Booth on the Friday to help with the manning of it & again on Sunday for a few hours.
I'll have my original prototype Machines there for anyone that's interested in seeing them close up.
A number of the Tattoo Artist that have purchased my Machines have informed me they'll also be attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment